The Casio keyboard unfortunately features only a single headphone jack, which is good for listening to yourself play – but in comparison to Yamaha's two jacks, it's only half as good. In the great bout of Casio Digital Pianos Vs Yamaha Digital Pianos: Casio offer a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
Just so, which is the best keyboard?
Because your computer deserves only the best keyboard
- Topre Realforce 104UBS Silent variable.
- Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless.
- PFU Happy Hacking Professional 2 (HHKB2)
- Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID.
- Leopold Fc660c.
- Unicomp Classic 104.
- Das Keyboard Prime 13.
- Logitech K780. A great option for mobile device owners.
Is a 61 key keyboard good enough?
It's probably even good. I would not recommend learning to play piano on a keyboard. You should learn to play piano on, well, a piano. Keyboards today allow you to transpose all of the keys up or down an octave, which may help for some pieces, but generally, for classical music, 61 keys isn't enough.
What keyboard should I buy for beginner?
In no particular order, the top 5 starter keyboards in my opinion are:
- Axus Digital AXP25 Touch Sensitive Electronic Keyboard.
- Casio CTK-1500 Portable Keyboard.
- Yamaha Piaggero NP32 76 Note Keyboard.