Keeping this in consideration, how do I get my Hotmail contacts back?
- Sign into your Windows Live Hotmail account.
- Click the down-arrow at the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Choose People.
- Click Manage in the menu bar.
- Choose Export.
How do I transfer contacts from Windows Live Mail to Gmail?
- Click on Manage(Placed in Header)
- Click on Export to Outlook.com and other services.
- Save the generated .csv file on your computer.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
How do I transfer my contacts from AOL to Gmail?
- Click the gear icon in the top right-hand corner of your inbox, then select Settings.
- Under the Accounts and Import tab, click the Import mail and contacts link.
- This will start a setup flow.