How to Gain Weight
- Eat More. Eat more calories than your body burns.
- Eat More Meals. Small meals are easier to eat than big ones.
- Eat Caloric Dense Foods. Food high in carbs and/or fats has more calories per serving.
- Eat More Protein.
- Go Liquid.
- Track Calories.
- Lift Heavy.
- Be Consistent.
Keeping this in view, how can I gain muscle mass quickly?
Lift heavy things, progressively lifting heavier things. Specifically include squats and deadlifts and compound movements – they target the muscle building triggers in your entire body. Sleep as much as you can. Eat more calories, especially on training days (with plenty of protein and carbs, and vegetables).
How much muscle can you gain in a year naturally?
Provided that they follow a sensible, structured diet and training program, a 150-pound beginner fitness enthusiast in Aragon's model can potentially gain 18-27 pounds of lean muscle per year. A 170-pound intermediate fitness enthusiast can potentially gain 10-15 pounds of muscle.
How do I build up muscle mass?
How to Build Muscle
- Get Stronger. The best bodybuilders that ever existed were strong.
- Add Weight. Forget about pump and soreness.
- Do Compounds. Do exercises that work several muscles at the same time.
- Use Barbells. You can lift heavier weights with barbells than any other tools.
- Increase Frequency.
- Eat More.
- Eat Protein.