- Under Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook) Double-click the font file > "Install font" button at the bottom of the preview.
- Under any version of Mac OS X: Put the files into /Library/Fonts (for all users),
- Under Mac OS 9 or earlier:
Similarly, how do I install a font?
- Unzip the fonts first.
- From the 'Start' menu select 'Control Panel.'
- Then select 'Appearance and Personalization.'
- Then click on 'Fonts.'
- Click 'File', and then click 'Install New Font.'
- If you don't see the File menu, press 'ALT'.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the fonts you want to install.
How do you use a font that you downloaded?
How do I download Calibri font to my Mac?
- Navigate HERE in your browser.
- Download the .ZIP file.
- Unzip it (double-click it).
- Open the folder that appears.
- Select all the .TTF files inside the folder.
- With the files selected, right-click.
- From the pop-up menu, choose "open with → Font Book".