Go to Internet Options in the Control Panel. Go to the Connections tab and click LAN settings. Uncheck "Automatically detect settings" and then check "Use proxy server" and put settings in for a proxy server that doesn't exist. This will time out the Web browser each time a user tries to pull up an Internet site.
Hereof, how do you turn off Internet?
Method 1 Disabling Firewall Access for Windows Programs
- Go to the Control Panel. Click the "Windows" key or the "Start" icon, then click on "Control Panel".
- Open the Security Center.
- Open Windows Firewall settings. Open the "Exceptions" tab.
- Open the program and try to access the Internet.
How do I turn off wifi without unplugging?
Completely Disable Unused Connections
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- In the left-hand column, click Change adapter settings.
- A new screen will open with a list of network connections. Right-click Local Area Connection or Wireless Connection and select Disable.
How can I restrict access to the Internet?
To restrict Internet access for certain times of day, follow these steps:
- On any device with Internet access, open a web browser.
- Log in to your account using your user name and password.
- Click Parental Control to access the dashboard.
- Select your child's profile on the left-side menu.