- Open the Gmail app.
- Enter your full email address, such as [email protected] and then tap Manual Setup.
- Choose Personal (IMAP) or Personal (POP3).
- Enter your password and tap Next.
- If you're prompted to enter settings, use these for the options available:
Keeping this in view, how do I setup my hotmail account on my Android phone?
- If this is the first account you're setting up on the Google Android device, tap Mail.
- By tapping the option at the bottom of the list, set the account type as “Other (POP3/IMAP)” and select “Manual Setup”
- Then input the following information:
- Then click next:
How do I set up a second email account on my Android?
- Launch Settings from your Home screen, the app drawer, or the Notification Shade.
- Swipe up in the Settings menu to scroll down.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Google.
- Type in your email address in the provided field.
- Tap Next.
- Type your password.
What is the mail server for Hotmail?
- IMAP. Server: imap-mail.outlook.com. SSL: true-implicit. Port: 993 (default) User: [email protected]
- POP3. Server: pop-mail.outlook.com. SSL: true-implicit. Port: 995 (default) User: [email protected]
- SMTP. Server: smtp-mail.outlook.com. SSL: true-explicit. Port: 587 (default) User: [email protected]