Log in to https://people.live.com/ with your "Windows Live Mail" account.
- Click on Manage(Placed in Header)
- Click on Export to Outlook.com and other services.
- Save the generated .csv file on your computer.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
Likewise, how do I get my Hotmail contacts back?
Following are the steps for easily adding Hotmail contacts to a CSV file, from which you can import them into Benchmark Email:
- Sign into your Windows Live Hotmail account.
- Click the down-arrow at the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Choose People.
- Click Manage in the menu bar.
- Choose Export.
Can I link my hotmail account to my Gmail account?
You can compose and send emails from Gmail and to the recipient, it would appear that you are using your yahoo/hotmail account. Click on Settings link given at the top right of the Gmail page. 3. Go to Accounts and Import tab.
How do I transfer my contacts from AOL to Gmail?
If you want to import emails and contacts into Gmail for yourself, here are the steps to follow:
- Click the gear icon in the top right-hand corner of your inbox, then select Settings.
- Under the Accounts and Import tab, click the Import mail and contacts link.
- This will start a setup flow.