Manually add items from iTunes
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.
- Choose the content that you want to add to your device from your iTunes library.
- Look in the left sidebar for your device, then drag the content to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
In this manner, how do I transfer music from iTunes to my Android phone?
The basic way of transferring music is by manually copying your iTunes music files into a temporary folder on your PC (or just transferring them directly from your iTunes library folders. Then one can simply connect any Android phone to the computer using a USB cable and open the phone's music folder.
How do you transfer music from iTunes to iPhone 6?
Take iPhone 6 as an example.
- Connect your iPhone 6 to PC via matched USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- After that, click the phone icon on the left corner of the interface.
- Import music into iTunes library from computer by clicking “File” and then “Add File to Library”.
- Now, click “Music” under “Settings” tab.
How do I access my iTunes library on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the iTunes Store App.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign In.
- Tap Use Existing Apple ID, then enter the Apple ID and password that you use with the iTunes Store.
- Tap OK.