Method 1 Changing Camera Settings
- Go to the Home screen on your Android phone. You can press the home button on the bottom of the S3.
- Tap on the Camera application.
- Choose the Settings menu once you are in the application. It is a small gear icon.
- Scroll through the menu until you find “Shutter Sound.”
Keeping this in view, how do I turn the shutter sound off on my Android?
When the camera app is open, hit the menu key and go to settings and then look for shutter sound and turn it off. This works for a lot of devices. The second way is to simply put your phone on vibrate, because as you turn down all volume, the camera sound is also turned off.
How do I turn on the shutter sound on my iPad?
2. Make sure keyboard clicks and lock sounds are enabled
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Sounds.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and make sure both Lock Sounds and Keyboard Clicks are turned to On.
- You can even toggle them off and on again just to make sure.
- Reboot your iPhone or iPad.
How do I turn off the camera sound on my Galaxy s7?
You can do this with these steps:
- Slide down the notification bar from the top of the screen using two fingers.
- Tap and hold the “Volume” speaker icon. Sound and notification settings should appear.
- Select “Volume“.
- Slide the “System” volume all the way to the left.