- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Sounds.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and make sure both Lock Sounds and Keyboard Clicks are turned to On.
- You can even toggle them off and on again just to make sure.
- Reboot your iPhone or iPad.
Consequently, how do I turn the shutter sound off on my Android?
How do I turn off camera sound on Samsung?
- Go to the Home screen on your Android phone. You can press the home button on the bottom of the S3.
- Tap on the Camera application.
- Choose the Settings menu once you are in the application. It is a small gear icon.
- Scroll through the menu until you find “Shutter Sound.”
How do I turn off the camera sound on my Galaxy s7?
- Slide down the notification bar from the top of the screen using two fingers.
- Tap and hold the “Volume” speaker icon. Sound and notification settings should appear.
- Select “Volume“.
- Slide the “System” volume all the way to the left.