In this manner, how do I send an email with a picture from my iPhone?
- Tap long at the spot where, in the message you are composing, you want to insert the photo.
- Select Insert Photo or Video from the menu that comes up.
- Locate and tap the video or image you want to send in your Photos gallery.
- Select Choose.
How do I send a picture as an attachment on my iPhone?
- Open the Photos app.
- Navigate to the album that contains the photos you want to attach.
- Tap "Select" to enable multiple selection mode.
- Tap each image that you want to attach (up to five).
- Tap the "Share" button.
- Select "Mail."
- Compose and send the message.
How do I send an email with a picture?
- Open your email app. You can attach images to your email messages directly from your email app.
- Compose a new message.
- Tap the Attach button.
- Find the photos you want to attach.
- Select the photos you want to attach.
- Finish composing your message.
- Send the message.