- Connect your iPhone 6 to PC via matched USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- After that, click the phone icon on the left corner of the interface.
- Import music into iTunes library from computer by clicking “File” and then “Add File to Library”.
- Now, click “Music” under “Settings” tab.
Moreover, how do I transfer music from iTunes to my Android phone?
How do I transfer music from iTunes to my phone?
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.
- Choose the content that you want to add to your device from your iTunes library.
- Look in the left sidebar for your device, then drag the content to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
How do I access my iTunes library on my iPhone?
- Open the iTunes Store App.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign In.
- Tap Use Existing Apple ID, then enter the Apple ID and password that you use with the iTunes Store.
- Tap OK.