How do you forward a text message with pictures to another mobile user
- To forward a message, tap and hold the message bubble, then tap More.
- Tap to select the message you want to forward, then tap and select the person to send it to.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you send a photo on I phone?
Follow these steps:
- In a message conversation, tap and select a photo that you want to send.
- Double tap the photo in the text field.
- Tap Markup in the bottom-left corner.
- Tap one of the icons at the bottom of the screen to start drawing.
- Tap Save, then tap Done.
- To send, tap .
How do I Bluetooth a photo from my iPhone?
- 1 Open 'Photo Transfer' app and touch "SEND" button.
- 2 Touch the "OTHER Device" button.
- 3 Tap "SELECT" button to select photos you want to send than tap "USE BLUETOOTH".
- 4 Than, Tap "SEARCH DEVICES" button on both devices and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do you send a photo in a text message on iPhone?
Tap the Photos icon on the Home screen, and then find the photo you want to send. Tap the action icon, in the lower-left corner of the screen, and then tap the Email Photo button. An e-mail message appears on-screen with the photo already attached.