- Acid Reflux, Heartburn, GERD.
- Nausea and Vomiting.
- Peptic Ulcer Disease.
- Abdominal Pain Syndrome.
- Belching, Bloating, Flatulence.
- Biliary Tract Disorders, Gallbladder Disorders and Gallstone Pancreatitis.
- Gallstone Pancreatitis.
Besides, how do you know if you have an intestinal infection?
How long does gut infection last?
What is the symptoms of intestinal infection?
- Watery, usually nonbloody diarrhea — bloody diarrhea usually means you have a different, more severe infection.
- Abdominal cramps and pain.
- Nausea, vomiting or both.
- Occasional muscle aches or headache.
- Low-grade fever.