I believe if a teacher possesses the following characteristics and qualities, he/she can become a very good teacher with large fan base too.
- Friendliness and Congeniality.
- A Good Personality.
- Deep Knowledge and a Great Education.
- A Good Communicator.
- A Good Listener.
- A Good Sense of Humor.
Keeping this in consideration, what is the role and responsibility of a teacher?
Teachers set the tone of their classrooms, build a warm environment, mentor and nurture students, become role models, and listen and look for signs of trouble. Teaching Knowledge. The most common role a teacher plays in the classroom is to teach knowledge to children.
What are the responsibilities of a teacher?
attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of Unit. Main Responsibilities. • Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class; • Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the.
What are the seven roles of a teacher?
The seven roles are:
- Learning mediator.
- Interpreter and designer of learning programmes and materials.
- Leader, administrator and manager.
- Scholar, researcher and lifelong learner.
- Community, citizenship and pastoral role.
- Learning area/subject discipline/phase specialist.