After the testing was completed the following results were recorded: The Duracell battery lasted the longest, 101 hours and 20 minutes; Energizer battery, second, 99 hours and 17 minutes; Eveready battery, third, 28 hours and 30 minutes, and last but not least was the BA 30 batteries, 25 hours ad 58 minutes.
Likewise, what is the best brand of batteries to buy?
The highest rated of all AA batteries was the Energizer Ultimate Lithium, which is mostly for cameras. But at $2.45 for a pair, that's almost five times the cost of the Kirkland Signature! Consumer Reports tested a few other store brands too, including Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid and Best Buy.
What is the best batteries to buy?
The 5 Best Long Lasting AA Batteries
- Energizer Ultimate Lithium.
- Duracell Quantum.
- Duracell CopperTop.
- AmazonBasics Rechargeable.
- Sanyo Eneloop Rechargeable.
What is the best brand car battery to buy?
Car Battery Brands
- AutoCraft. AutoCraft: Available at a variety of Advance Auto Parts stores across the country.
- Bosch. Bosch: Available at Pep Boys.
- DieHard. DieHard: Available at Sears and Kmart automotive centers.
- Duralast. Duralast:Sold at AutoZone.
- Nascar Select.